Soft Coffee - B-roll

nialmedia

Soft Coffee is a nice local coffee-shop from my hometown in Romania. They always serve good coffee with a smile on their face and their positive vibes always makes my day a bit better. I asked them to make a short B-roll about coffee and this is the result:

It was quite good espacially the scene at the beginning were the screen is split into three, but I didn't like the digital zoom-in's. They didn't look good and I think different transitions would be good for variety. An idea I have for a transition would be the camera following the coffee from the machine into the cup and transitioning down into the next shot.

It was quite good espacially the scene at the beginning were the screen is split into three, but I didn't like the digital zoom-in's. They didn't look good and I think different transitions would be good for variety. An idea I have for a transition would be the camera following the coffee from the machine into the cup and transitioning down into the next shot.
Thank you for your feedback! I did not use digital zoom-in's. I used a macro lens and I did not had a gimbal at that time to make the image smoother 😅 If you are referring to the transition, yes, I agree with you, I need to find better natural transitions next time :)

Network Sponsors

Back