Short Sc-Fi/Drama

Uthada

So, I'm getting an itch to shoot a short Drama with a hint of Sci-Fi. A small enough concept that it could be done with a fairly small budget, but still be interesting. And while I love writing, I am a lot better at the Dialogue stage and just random plot points. So, is there anybody who has some ideas for a 20-40 minute Sci-Fi short film who would be willing to write one? I would want to be involved to some extent, but probably only in a typical director rewrite type of thing where I tweak some dialogue, or maybe through a character idea out. But due to gearing up for college and a lot of other stuff, I don't have a lot of time to be a head writer on a short film. I would ask that it be kept to a PG-13 rating, though I'm willing to push it to darker tones. If anyone would be interested, message me and we can bounce some ideas back and forth. Thanks!

Jon Wilson

Not at all! I plan on going to Moody Bible Institute online, earning a bachelor's of science in Biblical Studies. I have a passion for how theology and a christian world view can be used in art, but now how it is now. More how it used to be with films like Ben-Hur or the Ten Commandments, using it in themes and subtext. After having done several community theatre shows with Christian Theatres where we do shows like Mary Poppins or Fiddler on the Roof but can use our faith to impact the story, I've seen how it can be done.

Network Sponsors

Back