Short Film in Desperate Need of Score

T

themcleodproject

Hey guys,

I have been in post production on a short of mine for awhile now and now that I'm just about at picture lock, I need to start figuring out the score. Although this is far from my first short film, this would be the first time working with a composer and I have to say, communication would be key.

The film has a definite feel to it. It's very much along the lines of Wes Anderson's Life Aquatic. So we're looking for a Mark Mothersbaugh/Sigur Ros/Seu Jorge sound.

I'm looking to complete the film before the end of February. So please, if at all interested email me at themcleodproject@gmail.com

Thanks!

seeking composer for video and filmmaking projects

seeking composer for video and filmmaking projects

Welcome to the forums. You can post this request in the classifieds and i will approve it. You should also contact the composers that have posted individually in this section seeking projects. you can also sign up for the networking section and post more information about you and your project. http://networking.studentfilmmakersforums.com

Truly
Kim

Hey. im looking to do more work making film scores and i am an avid Sigur Ros fan. Are you still looking for someone to work a score for you??

I look forward to your reply.

Andy.

Network Sponsors

Back