Short Animation- The Nervous Valiant Knight

I'm taking it you put this on for feedback.

Honestly it was pretty good in fact very good very good indeed. There were just a few hiccups.
Firstly It seemed a bit jumpy for me as you used about a 16FPS rate.
Secondly there was a lot of text. I know sometimes it's hard shortening it down to make it easy for the audience to read however at times it got a little too much to handle.
Finally there were times when the character moved out of place making it all seem a little unprofessional.

Overall extremely well put together. Well done

Hey nathan, thanks for your comment and criticism.

i def agree about the writing, it was a tight squeeze to make the animation, one week. Ideally i would have liked to have some narration? it's my first shot at stop frame, was a bit of a guess what sort of speed to use. but, in an attempt to excuse the jerkiness, i think it could sort of fit with the akwardness of the knight.

anyway thanks!
sofi

nice

nice

it is nice, i like the train ride scene with the kid winging and saying "mommy look at me" but there was a frame or two that were not easy to read. do another one with sound dialog and sound effects.

Hey nathan, thanks for your comment and criticism.

i def agree about the writing, it was a tight squeeze to make the animation, one week. Ideally i would have liked to have some narration? it's my first shot at stop frame, was a bit of a guess what sort of speed to use. but, in an attempt to excuse the jerkiness, i think it could sort of fit with the akwardness of the knight.

anyway thanks!
sofi
A week! Extremely impressive! I thought it took like a month or so. I take all my comments back now! That's extremely impressive. You've got a real talent there

Network Sponsors

Back