Short animated film

Hi @Nikephoros!
I don't know any studio in London, but I wish you the best of luck in finding it! :D Looking forward to see your animation!

Hi. It's very cool that you write scripts for children's animations. I think you can apply to any studio, not only in London. Or is that a matter of principle to you? I'm interested to know the cost of animated video like that. I know a lot of animated ads are being made now and it' s not cheap. And I've never been interested in the price of videos for children. Consider the possibility of cooperation with the studio remotely. I think that way you can find more quickly.

Last edited:
Hi. It's very cool that you write scripts for children's animations. I think you can apply to any studio, not only in London. Or is that a matter of principle to you? I'm interested to know the cost of animated video like that. I know a lot of animated ads are being made now and it' s not cheap. And I've never been interested in the price of videos for children. Consider the possibility of cooperation with the studio remotely. I think that way you can find more quickly.
Hi Izidra. I'm happy to work with any studio. The real issue, as I'm finding out, is cost (good-quality animation will set you back roughly £1,000 per minute). That, and you need strong connections in the world of animation, which I don't have yet.

Hi Izidra. I'm happy to work with any studio. The real issue, as I'm finding out, is cost (good-quality animation will set you back roughly £1,000 per minute). That, and you need strong connections in the world of animation, which I don't have yet.
Oh, I didn't realize it is so expensive. Maybe you should look for freelance animators or small agencies?

Network Sponsors

Back