Script Software?

ALH

Do you all use a software when writing scripts that lines things up, or just do it in any format like MS Word?

For our next venture, we are trying to come up with some pre written material this time, not so much ad lib.

I use Final Draft, but not just for script writing. The last two version have quite a bit of Production uses, and FD is at least semi-compatible with most other production software. My daughter is a Live Event Producer and sometimes she uses it.
And if you make a sale, chances are you're going to be required to work in FD, so I strongly advise you to set your sights on getting a copy. When I hire a writer, they need to use FD. I buy it for them if necessary.

I use Final Draft, but not just for script writing. The last two version have quite a bit of Production uses, and FD is at least semi-compatible with most other production software. My daughter is a Live Event Producer and sometimes she uses it.
And if you make a sale, chances are you're going to be required to work in FD, so I strongly advise you to set your sights on getting a copy. When I hire a writer, they need to use FD. I buy it for them if necessary.
Thank you gecko.

I'm writing the script for my own film, but more or less I'm always interested in finding out the correct way to do something so I am in practice for it as I grow bigger.

Network Sponsors

Back