I need some animators, screenwriters, editors, Directors, Producers, Female & Male Voice Actors, Female & Male Singers, World-Builders, & More to help me with working on the animated fantasy musical!

Genres:
High Fantasy
Action-Adventure
Drama
Horror
Humor
Musical
Romance

Plot:

Sword Of Mystic Magic tells the epic story about 3 Elf Princesses(Arabella, Madison & Joanna) who live in the magical Elven town of Nelf Alari. They go on 1 magical journey to find The Sword Of Mystic Magic. Along the way, Arabella encounters & befriends an elven princess(Aubree), Madison comes upon 2 alluring Elf Princes(Nathaniel & Nicholas) & Joanna comes across a magical dwarf(Mika). Together, The Team must fight The Sensual Vampires(Led By Marius & Marco) from destroying Nelf Alari(The 3 Elf Princesses’ Town).

Hey there, @Princessstarfire87 !

This is great, I am so excited about this just from reading the Plot! Keep us updated!

Wow, this sounds like a very cool project! I am currently a student and I do not have the required experience to embark on such a quest but I wish you all good luck! :D
I am curious, what previous projects have you worked on?

Sounds fun! If I wasn’t wearing so many hats on my own film project I would be glad to be involved. My first feature screenplay was actually a animated medieval fantasy.

Network Sponsors

Back