Scouting for young DP, editor, art director, sound designer

Drew Ott

Hello!

I'm producing a feature film that will be made by a core team of very young people (under 21). The film will have a budget of around $100,000 and likely be shot in Austin, TX. I'm scouting the internet for the best young filmmakers in the world. If you or somebody you know are this person, please send me an email and let me know!

This will be produced in a very experimental way. The team of young people will live in a house together for 2-4 weeks during preproduction, spend a month during production, then the director and editor will spend 1-2 months editing. A documentary film will be made simultaneously about the efforts of the inexperienced but talented team.

This project is in its early stages, but finding the core team is the starting place.

We are also still scouting for a cinematographer, production designer, editor, and sound designer/mixer.

Thanks,
Drew Ott

Fun

Fun

sounds like fun. I just turned 21 and graduated film school at CSUN in LA. I'm working full time at a Super 8mm company but this sounds like something fun that I'd like to do! I can dp/gaff/mix sound.

Daniel Lee
facebook.com/awesomeshorts

Network Sponsors

Back