Pregnancy

petersrin

How would you suggest going about making my actor look 6 months pregnant? Pillows don't work. . . She will have clothes on, so I don't need a show of skin. My budget is not large enough for prosthetics. . . in fact, not really large enough for much at all. Under $6000 for the entire 40 minute production. Thanks.

if you dont have any bucks or prots to throw in try chicken wire...yeah chicken wire. you'll have to be a little bit of an artist but i've seen it done and exicuted really well. just some wire cutters and chicken wire and you can fashion a surprising belly. just take into account the actress' natural size and weight. look at 6 month pregnant photos of woman similar in size. and guage it best u can. and the rest is up to the actress in portraying the realism in how she walks, posture, and expression.

if i had no budget that'd be how i would do it. just stay creative and open minded. :D

underarmor, and foam ( the kind in a couch) in the fx biz the trick is usually called a creature suit or a fat suit. For more info on making one pm me.

Well look if you have money for this production and you are serious as you sound to me, Then i can't see the hospital or the birth clinics refusing you. I'll explain, Some hospitals have replica holsters for the men to wear so they can see what it's like for the womens perspective being pregnant it's where the women train to have birth but i'm sure if you ask the hospital and tell them your delima then they will be happy to help you.

Network Sponsors

Back