Online platforms to release short movies?

• Thread starter TheFancyClassic
  • Start date
T

TheFancyClassic

So here's the thing, I recently finished post production for a movie series, which we did all the production on behalf of our client. It is kind of a series of short viral films, in which my client's products are placed. Quite interesting, each episode is about a different actor with different story, but then in the end they're all connected.
Anyway back to main point, my client will show this movie series on their Facebook, website and their Youtube channel. But they don't have many followers on those platforms and they find it disappointed if no one get to see such a nice movie. They gave me assignment to find more online platforms to release the movies, and I have no clue :confused: I mean...I only know Youtube.
Any suggestions? some kinds of online channel that have million users and keen on movie?

Honestly I'm getting all the confusion when it comes to marketing and stuffs. I know it's necessary to launch a movie, but usually it's what client should care about right?
Yeah I'm about to share the movie with you guys in this forum but need to boost it somewhere first. Hmm...I really wonder...where do people watch videos besides on Youtube?

Pheww....just back from a load of shoots last week :D Thanks for your advice Kim, I solved the problem already, it turns out that it was a fairly simple solution. I read about some other platforms that can substitute for YouTube and showed to the client, so they're happy to give it a try. I started to create accounts on Vimeo, Flickr, Vevo and I updated our series. I just hope it works, and yeah, I told them to put money in sponsor ads on Facebook as well, fingers crossed!

Network Sponsors

Back