Oh! Here's music for you my dear filmmaker

dreamlandscheme

Hey guys,

Glad to be a part of this forum. My name is levan, and I live in New York City, and attend NYU. I do a lot of production/composition. Basically what I will do is this: I am going to take your film, which has been unfortunantely deprieved of good audio so far, I will caress it, hold it tight, sing some nice songs to it and lull it to sleep... Then I will turn on my Ableton Live 6, and I will weave some powerful flesh into it. He will then wake up, looking great, give me a nice big hug and then be on its way to stardom. Yes, I will be delivering quality music to your films. I will be very easy to work with. And I just have a great personality. Go read my bio on my site if you dont believe me. Really. Go read it.

Here's some of my work: http://www.dreamlandscheme.com/portfolio.htm

thanks a lot and I will appreciate any feedback!

-levan
www.dreamlandscheme.com

Can you tell us what kind of software and equipment you use?

sure,

Let's see, I rewire Reason 3, into Ableton Live 5 (i'll be getting 6 this week).
I usually knock out the melodies on my keyboard (M-Audio O2) and then I arrange everything in reason. I also have a ER-1 Drum synth module for more 'mainstream' production. An AKG Perception 200 mic, and Presonus Firebox as my sturdy interface.

DarkLife

DarkLife

Hello, was at school today wondering if our game turns up in google searches and I found this forum. I'm the art director for the game DarkLife, and I was aware of someone working on compositions for our game but my coworker was the one dealing with that. The first clip I heard sounded pretty nice though, looking forward to hearing more. :D

Crash

yeah im definitely hearing some good things about the game. I hear you fixed the animations. We're pretty much done with the soundtrack actually, now we gotta place it once the terrain gets done.

Network Sponsors

Back