NYC based composer and musician looking for film and tv scoring work

I am a composer and musician based in NYC looking to start writing for film and tv. I have a classical performance background and experience writing and recording in number of different genres.
Below are some samples of music that I have composed, recorded and mixed.

I’m glad to be part of the forum and am appreciative of any and all info/advice anyone has.

thanks!
Zeke

That is great! Different. I like. What software, instruments and other gear do you use to compose for motion picture?
Thanks for listening and for your kind words! For the electronic music I use mostly analogue synthesizers (Moog, Korg, Behringer and various modular units) as well as a Roland sampler, for sound production/synthesis. All of that goes into my DAW of choice, Protools. For the band tracks I use typical drums, bass, guitar as well as bass trombone and various toys and other noise makers.

I really like the track "Breakfast of Champions". It sends a special vibe

That is great! Different. I like. What software, instruments and other gear do you use to compose for motion picture?
Hi, sorry to for the delayed response, and thank you very much for listening.
I mostly use a combination of analogue and digital synthesizers (i.e. Moog Grandmother or Behringer Model D, as well as a number of modular units). I’ve also used piano, guitar, flute and various percussion instruments. The DAW I use is Protools and I use Reason extensively as a sound source.

Network Sponsors

Back