NUMERO 7 - "Don't be scared to miss the penalty kick"

verticalberto

HI guys,
I'm back with a new short film! It was written, shot and edited in just a couple days, yet we are quite happy with the results.
A sunny, warm afternoon inspired us so we decided to create something that could cheer up and spread some hope during these hard times :)
As always, I would like to receive as many feedback as possible so any comment (especially negative) about shooting, editing, audio, colors, etc. that you guys would like to share with me would be much appreciated.
Thanks for watching!

Gear used:
Sony a7s
Sony FE 24-240mm F3,5-6,3 OSS
Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.7
DJI Mavic Air
Zhiyun Crane v1
Rode videomic Pro
edited on Sony Vegas and After Effects.

Wow..😮 this was really well done. The cinematography is great, the sound design is superb and the music just makes it all blend together beautifully. And that shot at 1:50. Incredible.
Don't really have any criticisms. this was fantastic. (FYI don't forget to ask people to turn on subtitles as otherwise they will be confused in the beginning as I was.)

Thank you so much for your words Dustin! I'm glad you liked it :) You made a good point about the subtitles, I always struggle with the age-old question: should I add the subtitles in post production or is it better to leave the choice to the viewer?

Welcome. :) I'm always for subtitles in post rather than as a decision for the audience. That way, in case people don't turn on cc they still get the intended experience. But that's just me.

Network Sponsors

Back