Now that the HD100 is out

surjones

Has anyone had any hands on with this camera, I am finding my choice to be very hard to choose from the Z1U or the Hd100U. Maybe some footage side by side will help us to make a investment descsion.

I am thinking of buying this guys XL1 for $1900.00, to fill for the time being... but I dont want to waste my money there either.. I have to make my decision in the next day, so if anyone can help me, that would be great.

Here is what I do. Commercials, Indy feature films, sometimes a short now and then. Videography, such as RealEstate, Sports games, for high school and College. So that is my target needs.
Thanks

I haven't used one, but opinion from those who have seems to be mixed so far. The biggest problems I've heard of are dead pixels in the CCDs and some weird artifacts in low light, plus the standard lens apparently isn't great.

Still, if I didn't already have a Z1, I'd have given some serious consideration to the JVC.

ya

ya

Hey thanks for for your input. I am giviing it massive thought about going with the 100U, Looks more professional. Interchangeable lenses. AND if the lens is not the best MAYBE we can just buy the body??? Anyone??

I am pretty new with cameras, although I pick up qucikly. What exactly is "dead pixels in the CCDs and some weird artifacts in low light"??

Network Sponsors

Back