new to forum- Q about posting

jclester

I'm new to forum- any tips greatly appreciated. See attached poster- I have a screenplay I wanted to post. Where is the best place on this forum to post a screenplay? I'm looking to pay some action/comedy producers to read the screenplay and tell me their thoughts. Thanks! the screenplay website is. The Return of Stone Yeager - A NEW SUPERHERO ORIGIN SCREENPLAY

Attachments

• Stone Yeager TitlePosterFINAL.pdf
    497.9 KB · Views: 168
Do you have any concept art/drawings of the superhero?

I had to compress these since the original files were too large. Attached some original concept art for Stone. Also attached Stone's poster for the movie Bombay Boy he filmed in India. I can also send you any of the other website posters you want. ----- would sure be great if someone from the magazine could take a look at the script to see if they like it. its a wild ride. - let me know if you have other questions. Can call me if needed. My phone number is on the screenplay title page. -JCL

Attachments

• StoneYeager_first poster.compressed.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 229
  • BombayBoy_poster (1).compressed.pdf
    993.2 KB · Views: 185
Hi Jody, I've been working on Stone Yeager bit by bit since 2017. I forgot I had more early-art files in my email. here are other early concept posters. I'm a decent doctor and I enjoy writing comedy- but I'm not the best drawer. I wrote down concepts and drew out grid designs for all the posters and with a lawyer we hired a half dozen freelance artists in the US, Canada, Japan and Italy to do the artwork.

Born in 1950, Stone is your prototypical 6' 2" Tall, dark and handsome lean-muscular leading man actor who struck gold with the 1974 breakout hit- BLOOD STEEL. He was really hot in Hollywood for about 10 years then things started to fall apart in his career after his last hit- DESPERATE MEN in 1984. In 1988 when our story starts he is past his prime. living alone in a dirty one bedroom bachelor pad. He's kidnapped and frozen and wakes up in 2019 as a superhuman idiot arguing with an advanced AI in his head. Stone's various movies are mentioned in the story.

If there is an email address that is better to send to let me know. Let me know if you need anything else. -Jeff

Attachments

• TROSY early concept art1.jpg
    TROSY early concept art1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 153
  • TROSY early concept art2.jpg
    TROSY early concept art2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 158
  • TROSY early concept art3.pdf
    253.2 KB · Views: 186
  • TROSY early concept art4.pdf
    232 KB · Views: 182
  • LPOZ early concept drawing.png
    LPOZ early concept drawing.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 146
  • LPOZ early concept art1.png
    LPOZ early concept art1.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 151
  • BloodSteel early concept art.pdf
    260.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Desperate Men early concept poster.jpg
    Desperate Men early concept poster.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 154
I can work on increasing the file upload size. What were the original sizes?
I found a compressor program that works really well in condensing pdf files- for some reason I had artists send me files that were 15-25MB large which is kind of dumb. See the reply I just sent to Jody for more artwork and info.

I love your webpage! Great work!
thank you so much!- I started this project working on Stone Yeager in 2017. I sent some early concept drawings to Jody- see recent reply to her. Let me know if you have any questions. my email is on my website. my # is on the screenplay title page- Jeff

Here are some more early designs for two posters from Stone's filmography shown on The Return of Stone Yeager website. Basically these are grids I drew up with descriptions of what I want in the different parts of the posters so the artist would know what to put where before we started tweaking stuff. -------- If you care to see them I also have old documents on the characters for the story and background details on plot points for TROSY-- that I can send you. -JCL

Attachments

• crazy crooks big tokyo grid details.pdf
    39.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Bombay Boy grid poster details.pdf
    66.2 KB · Views: 174
I love your webpage! Great work!
Per request- I sent some artwork and original/concept poster files to Jody- on this thread- I have old background documents on characters and plot points I can also send. Sure would be great to get a feature for TROSY in the magazine! I can fly from FL to NY in person - when able - if needed. my email is on the screenplay website. hopefully someone in the group has had a look at the script.

Network Sponsors

Back