New to Cali and very green...

Divacass

Hello all.

My name is Cassandra, I just moved from Ohio to North Hollywood California. I am kind of stuck in a rut I guess you could say. I know it takes time to get places and get known. But, right now all I am doing is working at a restaurant. I have only been here for two months. I just feel like there is so much I could be doing.
Mainly what I am asking for is advice. Where should I go, what should I do , where do I get started. These are all questions I ask myself everyday. I am getting a resume and headhots put together.
My main interests are acting, filming(all aspects). I went to a career center for radio and tv. So, I have voice work, brodcasting, writing, editing, directing, anchoring, acting, excpeience in all that fun stuff. Now, I either need to find a school, or some outlet to get all my experience out there.
I went to a community college back in ohio for a little over a year. Then I was low on money so I worked two jobs and I was also on a dance team. It was then that I received an offer to move in with a family friend to North Hollywood, Ca until I could afford it myself.
So, here I am, green as ever...stuck up the river without a paddle. If anyone has any advice it would be much appriciated.

Thank you
Sincerely,
Cassandra

Network Sponsors

Back