New site to connect with Film experts

Jack Rosenberg

Hey everyone! I'm Jack and (similar to many of you) I've had to navigate the incredibly complex film/entertainment industry with few connections or advice. Thus, I wanted to build a platform that directly connects people with entertainment professionals for advice, discussion, and feedback in a more personal, one-on-one format. I built a super simple webpage that allows you to register as an expert or sign up for our mailing list to get notified when the platform is live. Feel free to check it out here: https://film-experts.webflow.io/ I'd love to get your feedback, thoughts, or any suggestions you may have. Thank you so much!

Welcome and best of luck jack with your new venture. All I saw was email signup and then a link to another website I have never seen branded anywhere asking me to sign up with no real information, privacy statements, about us, or anything that would make me think I want to sign up.

Welcome and best of luck jack with your new venture. All I saw was email signup and then a link to another website I have never seen branded anywhere asking me to sign up with no real information, privacy statements, about us, or anything that would make me think I want to sign up.

Thank you for responding! Apologies for the unprofessional web page, it was just something I was able to make quickly. The platform itself is being built professionally and will not look like that, but that landing page is simply to gauge interest and add to our mailing list.

Network Sponsors

Back