Need feedback for New Production equipment booking website

Need feedback for New Production equipment booking website

• compares prices packages for production company crew.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • compares prices packages for locations scout, production assistant, script editor

• compares prices of individual services(not a package )

• compare prices for post production companies

• compares prices for post prod. people out side a company

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indiewoman

I wanted to get some feedback on an new film equipment and job posting website that I am in the works of creating. So I wanted to know a couple things and I hope you all can help me with this.

1. What is the basic information you would want to know about a production company before hiring them?

2. For filmmakers who don't have access to film equipment/people. Would you pay a membership fee for a service that helped you find an all inclusive production service or would you rather pay a one time fee?

3. What are the basic things/people you would need on the day of a film shoot? DP? Sound? Lights? Grip?

4. Would you use a DP, Sound, Lights or Grip person that only has demo reels of there work?

5. Would you prefer reviews from people or a sample of there work?

6. What is the biggest issue that indie filmmakers have when trying to find the right production company?

Ok. so i know i have a lot of questions but these are questions i ask myself all the time and i just want to get an idea on what some indie filmmakers may think. Thank you kindly.

~Indiewoman

1. Succesful projects, testimonials and refferences

2. no

3. yes, yes yes yes

4. i would need more than demo reels. Meet in person. talk about vision of production...

5. both are critical

6. cost

you're welcome

I am not a company yet. Just an Filmmaker/Actress/Writer/Marketer working on a new online business that will help filmmakers find and do projects more conveniently. Just need some feedback so when i go to production companies i can provide some data.

Network Sponsors

Back