My indie feature, Friends Like These is now live on Amazon Prime

zoran

Hello all!! wanted to share that my indie feature, Friends Like These is now live on Amazon Prime at https://amzn.to/37LSvnR and Amazon Canada
🇨🇦
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0LLBG4G4O4N5TX5IHEBUKY45JL/ref=dvm_src_ret_ca_xx_s

FLT.png

Yes, of course...as I was corresponding with Kim I will share some of the conversation we have had.

Putting together Friends Like These, was a true labour of love. It is a collaboration between many creative minds in this city. It stars some of Vancouver's young and upcoming talent like Jillian Zavazal, Kiran Madahar, and Josh Romyn. Also features Matreya Scarrwener. It was lensed by multitalented cameraman Bryn McCashin and edited by an award winning editor Fred Thorsen. On IMDB Friends Like These - IMDb

Once completed, we embarked on a solid festival run. Friends Like These premiered at Universe Multicultural Film Festival in Los Angeles (Rancho Palo Verdes) in May 2019 and was a runner up for a cinematography award at The Kansas City Film Festival in late October 2019. That landed us few distribution offers. After reviewing each and every offer, we decided to go with the distributor who had some pretty cool and realistic proposals/ideas. Soon after that led us to Amazon and them posting Friends Like These first on Prime and few weeks after on Amazon Canada.

We also just launched Instagram page: Friends Like These (@likethesefriends) • Instagram photos and videos so do check it out and follow us.

Also we have our Facebook page: Friends Like These

and our first film review: Review – Friends Like These

These social media sites are also key to your film's success as you can share many aspects of your film (crew and cast profiles, behind the scene photos and footage, interviews, trailers and teasers, short clips and film stills).

Friends Like These is also fortunate to feature some of amazing local, original independent music from Harlequin Gold, Jenny Banai, Daev and The Little Coyote.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll definitely share my experience with you. :)

Thank you for your ongoing help and support.

Hello zoran! Congratulations for such an important achievement! Reading your post inspired me and gave me hope that indie productions have a chance of success, not just mainstream productions.

An update: I wanted to mention that at The MMXXI Foreman Empire Productions International Film Festival in Atlanta, Georgia, we were multiple winners (Cinematography - Bryn McCashin, Best First Time Producer for Motion Picture - Zoran Dragelj and Festival Director's Choice - Zoran Dragelj, as well runner ups for The Best Feature, International Feature, Soundtrack, Film Poster, and an Ensemble cast). Thank you all for your support!!

Network Sponsors

Back