Musician

Ozgur

Hi There! I am a musician but interested in photography and filming lately..this is my first try to shoot my own music video / short clip including my original music.All comments welcome i am totally beginner and all comments advise welcome. I know there is focusing issue in this video since i am trying to understand magic lantern focus options..also have added some street sound in order to keep movie mood ..and was not thinking to share this clip but here it is anyway. Camera : 550d / 50mm 1.8 Lens / Yongnou Led Light / Shoulder Rig. / Final Cut / Magic Bullet looks. Thank you all for your advise and comments !

Did you enter our Summer Shorts video contest? The deadline's extended and we're accepting videos through Oct 15. The winners will be announced and screened at NAB New York, Create FWD Stage on Oct. 18th, with screenings of the winning films. If you have any videos that you'd like to submit (video entry must be 7 minutes or less), it's free to enter when you post a link from our contest site to your twitter or facebook, there are wonderful prizes from our sponsors, and you have a chance to screen at NAB NY. Here's the contest site and community: http://www.summershortscontest.com

Network Sponsors

Back