carlossto

Remember when we laughed, sang, danced and had so much fun? That was not so long ago. It was just before Covid robbed us of our joy and happiness and some of the ones we loved too. But I believe that soon, we will relive those times again, in better days to come. Better days to make us smile with the brightness of the sun.

Youtube link:

Attachments

• Better Days.jpg
    Better Days.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 150
Your lovely song made me smile :) Let's all look forward to those joyful days that we miss so dearly and hope they will return to us in a few months!

Honestly, I've been wanting to see this kind of content for quite a while. Everything is so pessimistic these days and I miss seeing the rays of positivity. When have you started composing these?

Thanks Robert,
I started in late January of this year. After the 3rd. anniversary of my son's death January 20th. I decided to honor him by composing "Brandon's Song", then a week later I said how about some sunshine for a change, instead of all this doom and gloom that's going around the world with Covid, and honestly "Better Days" is actually healing people. In the short space of time since I released this song, I've gotten so many positive responses. Even I watch the video sometimes when I can use a smile and a lift of spirit. Robert I can work very quickly on these, as they pour out of me like a gift from God. I'm presently scoring a 3 min. video called Ocean. It's something I got from Cue Tube to practice with. I should be finished by next week. I will post the link here when it's up. Thank you again and have a great weekend.
Carlos.

This melody reminded me of my first meeting with my future spouse. Very touching memories. I used to always include special poems and melodies, and then I started playing sports.

This melody reminded me of my first meeting with my future spouse. Very touching memories. I used to always include special poems and melodies, and then I started playing sports.
Wow! I'm almost speechless. I'm so glad that my melody took you back down memory lane to such wonderful moments in your life.

Yeap, I am totaly agree with u. Then I gave birth to children, they said that meditation is not for them. I didn't tell them about it, but kept it for myself. A type of focused attention that allows us to see the mechanisms of our own consciousness. Thanks to meditationlyrics.com, we understand the processes taking place in the mind, do not succumb to their influence, turn off the "autopilot" and the associated ingrained behaviors and habitual reactions

I've tried meditation many times but because my attention span is so short, my mind is easily distracted and I am not able to focus or concentrate on the image I'm supposed to meditate on. I will try the link you sent (meditationlyrics.com), never heard of it but I hope it works. Meditation is good for so many things, I just wish I could get a handle on it.

Network Sponsors

Back