Movavi editing software

jodymichelle

Staff member
Does anybody here edit videos in Movavi? I bought the $25 version (with coupon code), and it's so easy to work with, it's the only video program I care to pull up when editing casual event videos. When you can edit fast videos in 15 minutes, it's hard to pull up other editing tools especially when you're overloaded with day job workload, freelance workload, and balancing home/work/fitness. Of course I can see the downside, which is the cookie-cutter look, or now working to avoid that cookie cutter look-and-sound (I use their graphics, animations, and sound fx / music provided in the program). But, if it's not a paid gig, I can't afford to spend too much time in it so it's good enough for what I want to do which is, make fast videos, save time, and not think too much. 😊

I use Joyoshare Video Cutter now. It is handy and smart, which helps me losslessly cut and trim videos, add special effects, insert watermarks, crop, rotate, convert, merge videos, and more.

Hmn, interesting. I never tried Movavi editing software until now. :) I usually use Adobe Premiere and sometimes After Effects. I used in the past Edius and Sony Vegas.

Network Sponsors

Back