most pro./best possible dv camera for under $1500

M

marlowe

im looking for a camera that i can change lenses with, (im dieing for a wide angle) and the capability to connect all sorts of things to it like mics, gels, basically the most professional camera i can buy for $1500.
thanks

I’m interested to see a response for this as well, though I don’t think you can TOUCH a professional style look for less then $2,500. If I were her I would just save up and see if you can find a cheap XL2 for that much. I’ve seen that price around, I’m just saving for the HVX.

SNAP!

-Neil

yeah ive been researching and i think the xl2 is my bag, im seeing online ridiculous prices for new xl2 cameras, like 1400, i dont know is that even possible for a new camera? also how does the xl2 rank against the competition out there.
thanks

I film on a Canon XL2 and it's only real competition at that monetary benchmark is the Panasonic DVX100. They are the same level to me, the picture looks different on the two cameras from a stylistic point of view but not a concrete quality one. I liked the Canon looked so I went with Canon, and so I recommend the XL2.

any xl2 that is new under 2000 will probably be a scam. but it is a great camera

Network Sponsors

Back