Masters Graduate / Film & TV Music Composer with Innovative Sound - Looking To Collaborate

Tony Halliwell

Hi, everybody!

My name's Tony Halliwell, and I'm a Distinction Masters graduate in Music Composition, and a highly creative and experienced film music composer from the UK.

I'm currently waiting to provide some in-house assistance with a couple of Hollywood-based composers - lockdown put a bit of a spanner in the works!

In the meantime I'd really like to get together - remotely for now - with likeminded and enthusiastic directors and animators, and create some work which will be worth showing these kinds of guys and submitting to prominent international film festivals next year. I'm very open to potential for ongoing working relationships.

My main genres of cinema are animation (with often subtle dark undertones e.g. 'Vent' by Eric van Schaaik, 2004, or 'Bacchus' by Rikke Planeta, 2018), and cult neo-noir (e.g. 'The Usual Suspects' by Bryan Singer, 1985, or 'The Dark Knight Rises' by Christopher Nolan, 2012).

Examples of my best work can be found here:

Get in touch on here or on antony.halliwell@gmail.com

Looking forward!

Tony Halliwell
www.tonyhalliwellmusic.com

Hey @Tony Halliwell ! You are very talented, I love your sample! ❤️ It sounds very good!

I am looking forward to see many great future projects from you!

Network Sponsors

Back