Nipponp

Hi there,

I've recently paid for a 12 month subscription for masterclass.com for £170 approx $218.

At the time they had a pomotional offer of allowing me to share my access with another person.

I don't know anwone who would be interested but I'm sure there would be lots of film makers , actors, writers & composers who may appreciate it access for a reduced price.

If you don't know what masterclass is check out (www.masterclass.com). However, in a nut shell if you're a film maker you can be taught film making by the likes of Martin Scorsese, Ron Howard and Spike Lee. If you're an actor / actress you could be taught acting by Samuel L Jackson and or Natalie Portman. If you're a composer you can be taught music for the screen by Hans Zimmer and Danny Elfman. There's tons of different classes that also covers writing and successful business people such as Bob Iger who runs Disney.

It truly is an inspirational product.

I've been using it for just over 3 months and I thought it may be beneficial to share this with someone for £85 ($108 approx) to split the cost.

If you were to pay for your own subscription it would cost £170 approx $218.

The money can be sent to me via paypal. I would then need your email to send you the gift membership from my end and you set up your own login details.

There's approx 9 months of membership left which is ample time to listen / watch all the videos you want.

If interested please get in touch.

Many thanks,
Nic

Hi there,

I totally understand where you are coming from.

I'm a film maker from the UK. If there's anyway to contact you directly I'd be happy to verify myself.

I would imagine that paypal would also offer some security on who I am.

I've just joined this group further to researching the best way to get this offer to the best audience.

Many thanks,
Nic

You can check out one of my short film projects out below that also has my bio and production pics of me:

You can also check out my imdb page here that has credits spaning years and production pics.

If anyone wants to buy I'll be happy to give more info via email.

I don't want to give too much data online due to secuirty issues.

Cheers!
Nic

Network Sponsors

Back