Looking for writing partner

Good day everyone,

I’m seeking a writing partner for a feature-film project I’m developing. The film would be of the fantasy/action variant. I’m attaching a pitch and a summary of what I plan to do immediately after finishing the script. If you think the project may be for you, please let me know.

Attachments

• Action plan immediately following completion of script.pdf
    16.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Pitch for Fantasea.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hello!
I hope you will find a matching writing partner in our community. I am looking forward to seeing your future work! :D Keep us updated!

Sadly, I am a terrible writer. But I like reading. If you ever want to share more of your future work or excerpts from it, I would be more than happy to provide feedback

I am not yet at the level where I could write with you but once I will become better, if you would still be up for it, this could be a great idea! You are very good! I've read your documents

I went through all the 3 pdf documents that you provided. I am a bit intimidated because I am far from your level. I hope you find a writing partner at your level and I hope to be at your level someday!

Hi @Nikephoros

If you like i can join as partner to help in checking the overall fabric of the story, and ensure they are engaging through all details, and the designed scenes are seen as expected from meaning and emotional perspective, then i can share my personal feedbacks how we can tune the details to serve better the overall plot, let me know if you are interested in this kind of partnership

Best of Luck :)
Essa

Hi @Nikephoros
I am not yet at the level where I could write with you but once I will become better, if you would still be up for it, this could be a great idea! You are very good! I've read your documents
You're too kind! I may have passed amateur stage, but I still have a lot to learn. Also, if you need any advice on developing your own skills, feel free to give me a shout.

Essa

Hi @Nikephoros

If you like i can join as partner to help in checking the overall fabric of the story, and ensure they are engaging through all details, and the designed scenes are seen as expected from meaning and emotional perspective, then i can share my personal feedbacks how we can tune the details to serve better the overall plot, let me know if you are interested in this kind of partnership

Essa
Hi @Essa. I believe I would be interested in this kind of partnership. I've written a rough draft for the script. If you want, I can email it to you and you can then read it at your convenience.

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back