Looking for Filmmakers In Upstate NY

kaelahrenee18

HI! I'm not sure if this is a good site to use to find someone, but I'd figure I'd give it a shot. I have an idea for a documentary type film that I would like to make, however I don't know anyone that is or wants to be a filmmaker and I personally wouldn't be able to film this on my own. If anyone is interested or has any questions about this potential project please feel free to reply to this or message me.

HI! I'm not sure if this is a good site to use to find someone, but I'd figure I'd give it a shot. I have an idea for a documentary type film that I would like to make, however I don't know anyone that is or wants to be a filmmaker and I personally wouldn't be able to film this on my own. If anyone is interested or has any questions about this potential project please feel free to reply to this or message me.
Hello kaelahrenee18 and welcome to our community! We have filmmakers from all over the world here, hopefully one of them will see your message and you will be able to work on this project together. You can also post your work in progress and final documentary on our forums. :)

Network Sponsors

Back