Looking for composer for feature film

Little Nipper

Name
Samantha
Hello there!

We are working on our debut feature film and are currently searching for a composer to score the film. We are pretty far along with post production now and hired a composer to do our trailer (can see the trailer here), and are just wanting to cast a wide net for music for the full film. In general, we're looking for a mood more than anything else. We used some temp music from 'Solaris' (composer Cliff Martinez) and some elements from the trailer music we commissioned in our picture-locked cut to give you an idea of where we mentally are with the sound.

We shot for very very low budget, so it's a low rate, but there is a rate (we did a favoured nations shoot so everyone got a minimum pay and we want to keep that going). If you are interested in chatting with us about this, please shoot us an email at littlenipperproductions@gmail.com with a link to some of your work.

Thank you so much! (Also, hi, I'm Samantha).

Hi @Little Nipper and welcome to our community!
I will tag one of our members that might be a good fit for your project based on forum posts that I've seen in the past week: @HoltMusicProductions
Keep us updated! :D

Hello there!

We are working on our debut feature film and are currently searching for a composer to score the film. We are pretty far along with post production now and hired a composer to do our trailer (can see the trailer here), and are just wanting to cast a wide net for music for the full film. In general, we're looking for a mood more than anything else. We used some temp music from 'Solaris' (composer Cliff Martinez) and some elements from the trailer music we commissioned in our picture-locked cut to give you an idea of where we mentally are with the sound.

We shot for very very low budget, so it's a low rate, but there is a rate (we did a favoured nations shoot so everyone got a minimum pay and we want to keep that going). If you are interested in chatting with us about this, please shoot us an email at littlenipperproductions@gmail.com with a link to some of your work.

Thank you so much! (Also, hi, I'm Samantha).
Hi Samantha. I am a composer that specializes in emotive compositions. I will email you. Thanks - Keith

Network Sponsors

Back