Looking for animator for Pop Music Video

mattdean

Independent recording artist, Matt Dean, looking for a talented,enthusiastic person to animate a pop music video.

Backed by one of the best radio/video promoter and award winning producer Marcus Kane.

Marcus Kane has written, produced, and remixed top 10 hits on both sides of the globe. He has worked with artists such as Esthero, Joey Boy, Snow,Shania Twain, Job B., Adina Howard, Glenn Lewis, D.J.Hasabe, MarcJordan, Gary Beals, Maestro, etc...

http://www.marcuskane.com/

We are confident that this song will do extremely well. Everyone who has heard it has went crazy for it. The song will be going to radio in about a month or so and the video will be brought to MTV as well as Much Music and Much More Music, and Ytv

The song is a fun, upbeat retro pop song similar to the style of the Scissor Sisters' "I Don't Feel Like Dancin". The song is called T.G.I.F .(Thank God It's Friday) ...

The idea is to do a retro looking animation for all but a few scenes in the video. The artist would need to animate a fairly obvious Matt Dean character - the singer - and the rest would be up to their creativity.

The animator will be given as much creative freedom as possible, with some guidance, of course, and we would do everything we could do give exposure and credit/endorsement on my website, other media, etc.

As an independent artist. my funds are limited and would be looking for someone to do the project on spec, for exposure and possible future consideration.

mattdean@mattdean.com

Network Sponsors

Back