Looking for an unproduced short script to be shot in Ireland

Super Steebo

Hi there, I'm an Irish film maker based in Dublin looking for some new material to work on. I normally write my own but I'm suffering from severe writers block and thought I'd give this a try instead.
I'm willing to work with any topics, themes and genres, the only thing is I'm looking for a shortish script, so hopefully no longer than 15 pages.
Please note I normally shoot on film so this an opportunity get your work on celluloid.
You can be from anywhere in the world yourself, and the piece itself need not be based in Ireland, the only restriction is that I will be shooting it there on a limited budget, so please no streets full of yellow cabs or deserts.

do you still need a script? i have a short one about two teens that meet at a funeral home and wind up on a date

Hi,

Sorry about delay in answering this thread, but when I signed up here I had issues getting my account activated.

I have a collection of shorts in various genres. You can take a look at my site (under screenplays) for more details: www.seansshack.com.

Please let me know if anything is suitable.

Network Sponsors

Back