Looking For a Theme Song

B

bhess

I recently started an idependent movie studio and am looking for an original theme to go along with the company logo at the beginning of my films.

It needs to be within 5-10 seconds any composer that would be willing to put something together would be awsome.

This is a non-paying job but if I like the score I would definitly start with you for original scored needed for my films.

Anyone interested can message me or send me an email.

Hello Barry,

I'm a musician/composer and I'm looking for projects to work on.

I haven't wrote scores or themes for a specific movie before, but I'm exploring. you can check my music at www.cascosongs.com and www.manictreat.com

I live in the Netherlands and I have homestudio in Zandhuizen (Friesland).

I would love to write a theme for you. Maybe you can send/mail me the company logo piece and describe what kind of theme you would like. What kind of athmosphere, mood, etc.....

If you're interested let me know. If it's not what you like I'l write you another piece till you get what you want.

And since it's for free, it will only cost you a little time and it gives me the opportunity to explore with a focus.

Why do you post this request and don't even reply when someone is offering you their free services?

Serge

Hey I would be willing to help you write a theme tune. If you would like my help then send me the file with the logo on and suggest a theme/mood/atmosphere and i will give it a go.

Hope to hear from you.

Andy

Network Sponsors

Back