Looking for a good distributor for an African movie

Jokfu peter

Greetings ,

I am Jokfu Nkewir Peter aka Montana Peters a film maker from Cameroon . Cameroon is still struggling to break through in to the world of cinema and most producers face the problem of distribution .

I just premiered my feature tittle " When It Ends " which tells the story of a young girl who just got married and due to her inability to have a child she resulted to a 60 day fast during which she is advice by her Pastor's wife not to go intimate with her husband till she completes the fast . She is caught between serving her marriage and obeying the instructions of her Pastor's wife.

I am presently looking for distributors how i can get this master pieace out there for people to watch and learn while I make money out of it .

You can watch the trailer on our youtube channel @Sumit Productions Cameroon

Pleaee any suggestions will help

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_2010.jpg
    DSC_2010.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 190
Hey Peter!
Poor woman, I wonder if she ever got to have children in the end. Not everybody wants children though. Can you let us a direct link to the trailer?

Hello Peter and welcome to our community! I love the trailer of "When It Ends" and I am looking forward to see it on Netflix or other relevant service soon!

Hello Peter and welcome to our community! I love the trailer of "When It Ends" and I am looking forward to see it on Netflix or other relevant service soon!
Aaaaaaw happy you all love it . Wishing and still hoping to get a distributor hopefully who can put it on Netflix and other plateforms

Network Sponsors

Back