Looking for a beginners camera to film my travels. What should I buy?

dslrtraveller

Hello guys I'm going to travel to Europe next month and I'm wondering what DSLR camera should I buy. Any suggestions like brand or model and pricing as well?

Thanks a lot. :D

It really depends on what you want to do. A lot of it is very subjective and depends on preferences and experience. Some people like small cameras for travel. Do you have experience shooting? What are you going to use to edit with?

The price is up to you. You could go from 300 to 60,000 dollars depending on what you want to do. You said you just want to shoot travels? What is your end game? Is it for home movies or are going for a big screen release? What is "your" budget?

Canon - EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera. Wow. This looks really awesome @Kim. Great it's on sale. The Sony a7 and Canon 5D Mark III are a bit expensive though. lol. A friend of mine suggested RX100 Mark II. I don't know about the quality of this one. Any idea about this guys?

I will take your advice @Kim Welch. :D
For instance I will make a home movie out of my shots, what resolution should I use which won't each so much of my cam's memory?

Canon XC 15 will be great for traveling films. It shoots 4K onto C Fast Cards and 1080p onto SD cards. It has a fixed lens but should cover you with its 27.3–273mm lens. Even if this was an interchangeable lens camera you wouldn't need to bring other lenses. It is small and produces a good image with its Canon C log profile.

Network Sponsors

Back