Lockdown keeping you Down, Have some fun and laugh!

I am still thinking that we do some kind of Video contest for the home bound. I have a couple of things here for prizes I never took out of the box like Steaidcams and some Syrp, and Ikan gear....and always a box of the Movie forms pro for the runners up.

What kind of contest you thinking, homemade movie, monologues, interesting/inspirational stories during this time?

Social distancing is a good one, should it be skits, or anything about social distancing just being creative.

I am seriously wanting to do this. I am thinking about just anything would work. One for photos and one for videos for the social distancing. I want to keep it positive.
We need to come up with a name, requirements and a time limit. I am thinking 5 to 15 minutes? What do you think? That gives more creative people and more serious filmmakers the time to make a short?

Telling a story of social distancing, or yeah anything they want to create story wise with things in or around the house, I think 5-10 mins is a good amount 15 minutes gets a little long, title could be something like “Creating during social distancing,” “48 hour Social Distancing film challenge,” “Have a Laugh,” just throwing out random titles.

I think it’s a pretty good idea to do it.

We will do something. Looks like a lot of companies in the industry whipped out a contest but I want to do something cool that is easy and everyone can participate from beginners to pros.

Network Sponsors

Back