Lighting issues in this video, Any help / suggestion ?

correohs

Lights issues, the phone camera changes the light expose from normal to overexpose, back and forth, and I don't know how to fix it. the videos is almost 3 minutes.
Is there anyone who can help ?
Suggestions are welcome.
I tried 3 times to upload the file to the forum page and I received an error, so
There is an option to download it
-- Dropbox Link To The File --

Thanks you,
Angel

Last edited:
I missed this message... I just checked and the video in on Dropbox. available there...
or how can I upload it ?

You could upload it on YouTube as unlisted if you wish it to be private :)

What phone did you use?

Phones do that a lot. You can use the Pro Mode and set up manually all the settings but in some cases it doesn't help. The phone will focus on random movement lights and adjust the lightning because of it. It flickers. You can adjust these with a photo camera or a video camera, but not with phones. You can also try to disable the AI of the phone.

Phones do that a lot. You can use the Pro Mode and set up manually all the settings but in some cases it doesn't help. The phone will focus on random movement lights and adjust the lightning because of it. It flickers. You can adjust these with a photo camera or a video camera, but not with phones. You can also try to disable the AI of the phone.
thanks you for your reply.
I was trying to see if there is a way to remove or maybe soften the flicker part of the video... I dont know if that is possible

I have been having the same issue with my phone. Sadly there is no quick way around it, you have to avoid that kind of lightning. There is a way to remove the flicker in post-edit but it doesn't always work.

If you are using Premiere Pro, here, this tutorial might help. Or it might not. Sometimes it works, sometimes, it doesn't.
very interesting tutorial, thank you! I'll try it. I use sony vegas... probably there should be something similar... or maybe I can download a premier trial to see if I can fix the flickering part.

If anything fails, you can manually edit frame by frame and remove the flicker in Photoshop. I've done something similar once.
Thank you Robert, I thought about it... but wanted to double check if there is a way to fix that automatically... worse case scenario, I'l try to fix frame by frame... I bet it was a big time consuming job the one you did.

I used Huawei P30 Pro and Huawei P40 Pro, in the Pro mode, and still couldn't fix the flicker issue from the phone...and couldn't fix it in Adobe Premiere with that trick as well...but maybe you have more luck than I did :)

Network Sponsors

Back