LA MAQUISARDE, Film from Nora Hamdi

Martial

Music from the French movie "La Maquisarde", these orchestral tracks describe the fight for independence of a young woman during the Algerian independence war. They range from sadness, isolation, loneliness, imprisonment, fear, drama, suspense, action, and war

https://www.mpblog.tv/post/la-maquisarde
1625501221927.png

Composing such a poetic album that explores such a wide range of emotions can be quite a challenge! I went to your blog, but I did not see where we can listen to these tracks :) Maybe I did not know where to look? I really wish to listen to them, your description made me very excited about it!

Composing such a poetic album that explores such a wide range of emotions can be quite a challenge! I went to your blog, but I did not see where we can listen to these tracks :) Maybe I did not know where to look? I really wish to listen to them, your description made me very excited about it!
You can click on the image and listen to the music. I just listened to them!

Our blog site is: www.mpblog.tv there, click on latest albums you will see all the albums Music Partner published.

Network Sponsors

Back