Koh Loi, Cyberpunk Island, year 2033...

Nice video! :D
Can you tell us a few words about this project? Did you film the scenes, or you just did the editing?

Nice video! :D
Can you tell us a few words about this project? Did you film the scenes, or you just did the editing?
I wanted to present the island in a different way by adding a little futuristic touch. I shot the scenes with 2 drones, the ground scenes were filmed with the DJI Osmo Pocket 2. I edited with FCPX on a Mac Mini M1, the project is over 1 Tb of editing.

I wanted to present the island in a different way by adding a little futuristic touch. I shot the scenes with 2 drones, the ground scenes were filmed with the DJI Osmo Pocket 2. I edited with FCPX on a Mac Mini M1, the project is over 1 Tb of editing.
In this case, you did an amazing job! And the song from Cyberpunk is a really good choice! :D

You showed a different face of the whole island! Do you plan to create more similar projects?
Thank you for your comment. In fact, I especially want to present projects that are different from what we usually see by finding the right combination between location, filming, story and editing. All while trying to go a step further each time.

Network Sponsors

Back