Knock Knock...

NiceSloog

Hi There!! I'm Nice, from Argentina. Actually, I'm in Spain right now, in Barcelona. I came here five months ago.
The thing is, I've been dying for a mentor since the day I decided I wanted to make movies. So I thought I could get not one, but many, here in these forums.
I came to Barcelona looking for more opportunities to shine. To develop profesionally.
The original idea was to go to England, but I was told that there it was quite difficult to start a new life from scratch, as I did here.
But, after 5 months here, I already feel stronger, and I was thinking about finally landing in England at the beginning of next year.
I just wanted to know if someone has something to say about it. Opinions, recommendations, facts, anything will be welcome.

Maybe I should tell you something about myself. I've studied filmmaking back in Argentina. I've also studied photography and Make-up SFX. I've studied Fine Arts too, and loooove to paint.
Eventually I want to end up directing. But right now, what I love most is Cinematography, Art Direction and Set Designing. (I'm very visual as you can see, hehe)

So, I hope you can spend a few minutes to act as mentors for me!! I Hehehe!! I don't know how to start!!
Many Thanks in advance...

Nothing serious, really. Just some silly stop-motion animation with my brother, and some very short, in-camera edited, comedy sketches. Besides everything I've shot while in college.
I've painted a lot, though, and a lot of drawing too, and photography. But as far as filmmaking, I can't say I have a proper "portfolio". Mi little simple cheap video camera is not working anymore anyway, so I left it in Argentina...

Network Sponsors

Back