King Kong Tribute

King Kong 2005 is an amazing film! Here I’ve put together a full tribute edit for the movie. Would love to know what you think of it :) took a while to plan and edit.

You made a very nice tribute! :) I like the part where it gets by minute 8. You could also try as an exercise, to make a shorter version of about 3 minutes.

You made a very nice tribute! :) I like the part where it gets by minute 8. You could also try as an exercise, to make a shorter version of about 3 minutes.
Thank you I appreciate it! Yeah it was hard to make it a small edit cause the film is 3 hrs long lol but in future I’ll try to improve! Thx for the advice

I know it is 3 hours and you did a great job :D

King Kong is a classic and I can see why it inspired you to create a tribute. You worked very hard for this video and I am confident it helped you develop your skills even further. I however agree with Maura, the next step for you would be to manage to create an even shorter video and use the scenes provided by the movie to tell your own story. :) Maybe use the scenes from more than one movie and tell a story using a song and the scenes you use.

Network Sponsors

Back