I know nothing about Adobe Premiere

DannyG

Ok so I just got adobe premiere. I was used to working with dummy software like that crap program Pinnacle makes, Studio DV. Now I have premiere, which could potentially rock, but I think its too complex for me to even start tinkering with like I do w/ most software. Are there any workshops for premiere or other software does anybody know?

Well, Premiere comes with a pretty thick manual, but for basic editing you just import .avi files (or capture them in Premiere itself), drag and drop them onto the timeline, then adjust the in and out points with the mouse. Much easier than, say, Avid.

well, premiere may seem extremly complex but all it takes is some clips and a bit of time and i think you could just tinker with it to figure it out. Use the manual if you get stuck on something or if you want to find out how to do something cool, but i would suggest just diving in, you will get a more real expierence and it will benefit you more in the end. Also, im not sure if they still do it but back when i was using premiere (v. 4.0-5.1c) they always had a tutorial that was really helpful with the basics of the layout.

Jeff

We hope!

We hope!

We hope you don't jump off. I bet there will be people jumping on to answer your questions here. Please don't jump off.

Kim

Whoops

Whoops

Yes. Typing before thinking..... :oops:

Did you have any specific questions about Premiere?

Network Sponsors

Back