I am looking for cloud-based captioning software, but I have security concerns; what could be the best available option?

mvbns

I am looking for cloud-based captioning software, but I have security concerns; what could be the best available option?

Hey, Check out Trance, it is one of the best captioning solutionsavailable. It is a captioning and subtitles solution from Digital Nirvana. It is a SaaS-based application. The data is encrypted in the cloud, which assures that sensitive content is safe and secure. Hybrid cloud architecture allows broadcasters to archive content locally or in the cloud, with the flexibility to expand storage and automate content archiving processes. High-secure, cloud-based architecture enabling users to work from anywhere and anytime. For more detailed technical questions around security or anything else offline, book a free demo at www.digital-nirvana.com and get a first-hand experience of Trance.

How does it help your business? I usually use leads for sale (belkins). Many marketers today are buying lead lists from many companies. These lists have become very valuable to marketers because these leads contain information about millions of potential buyers. The value of lead generation is absolutely enormous, especially in today's challenging markets. Lead generation is now the bread and butter of most online marketers, but many companies are still trying to figure out how to generate leads that produce more revenue.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the wonderful suggestions so far, i have gone through the companies you and others have mentioned.

They are cool and awesome!!

I would like to bring to your notice about another product called Trance from Digital-Nirvana.com which is cloud-based, enterprise-level SaaS platform, accessible from any web-enabled computer to auto-generate transcripts, create closed captions and translate text into more than 100 different languages.

Impressed with Natural language processing (NLP) which automatically convert transcripts into captions and to automatically detect shot changes.

Hope you take a look at it.

for more info: Closed captioning solutions | Automated Transcription services

Attachments

• ClosedCaptioning solutions from trance with AI based transcription.png
    ClosedCaptioning solutions from trance with AI based transcription.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back