How to make Animations for Movies?

Fipp

Hi, Im working on a movie right now and i want to incorperate some animations i want to do. Im familiar in animating with flash but its been a nightmare trying to figure out how to export the flash animation so i can use it in Adobe Premiere Pro. If anyone knows how this can be done im using Flash MX, and you would be really helping me.
Otherwise if you know another program i can use to animate in and exports so i can use it in adobe premiere pro that would help out a ton also.
I got Adobe after effects 6.5 but i dont think thats exactly what i need for this tyle of thing but i dont know because i havnt learned how to use it yet. Anyway any help would be much appriiceated
thanks

***UPDATE*** Found it!

Ive continued looking on the internet and i finally found out what was wrong.
To Import Flash into Premiere you need to Publish as a Quicktime movie, the reason it wouldnt publish as a quicktime movie is you have to change the settings in "Publish Settings" under the "Flash" tab under Version make it version 5 instead of 6 and it will Export fine, and Import to Premiere perfectly. I also found a great guide to a whole bunch of stuff about using flash in film, if you are intrested in using flash in your fils check this out http://www.flickerlab.com/flashtovideo/

Network Sponsors

Back