Hey Guys

ututman4

Hello all,

I'm new here so I just wanted to say hi to this whole forum community.

I'm so glad I found this forum so now I can converse with people who share my hobby/passion.

A little bit about myself: I'm from the Cleveland area in the state of Ohio. Lived here my whole life. (Go Cavs, Browns, and Indians!) Ummm I just had my 21st birthday and I attend Kent State University. I've always loved watching films, but I never really got into them until about 5 years ago, and I take them much more seriously then anybody else I know. First, I've tried getting into acting. I took a few theatre classes and such, but I never really got my foot in the door. Just about a month ago I started screenwriting, and I don't know why it took me so long to start. I first wrote a short film script and had alot of fun writing it. Now I'm currently working on a full length script right now (wish me luck!).

Oh well, anyway... just wanted to do that. I'm very much looking forward to talking with all of you. Hope ya'll have a good day.

utut

Welcome Cleveland. Nice to have you with us. If you're ever stuck on an idea post here and e'll try to help out :D. Hope you get a lot of help from us here at the Student Filmakers boards.

Hi cleveland- I'm a screenwriter and an IAFT grad. The hardest part is from the start so never give up! Keep goin...then u'll enjoy!

Welcome!

Network Sponsors

Back