Help: Piano Recording Home Studio

Hello and welcome to the forums! :) You seem to have it all figured out by now.
Have you considered installing a mini tripod and putting your camera on the actual piano? With 16mm lens, you could do the job.
Also, LED panels or a little ringlight would also be helpful, however, it is hard to know without actually seeing the place or the lightning that is already in that room.
Good luck with this project!

Hello and welcome to the forums! :) You seem to have it all figured out by now.
Have you considered installing a mini tripod and putting your camera on the actual piano? With 16mm lens, you could do the job.
Also, LED panels or a little ringlight would also be helpful, however, it is hard to know without actually seeing the place or the lightning that is already in that room.
Good luck with this project!
Hey hey! Thank you Maura for your welcoming and your message.

I know what I want, but not what I need :D The thing is, it's not a piano like in the picture, rather a grand piano (flat) and it will be open when recording, so everything must hang from a structure. The problem is, I don't have experience in these kind of structures and which direction to go, honestly!

I hope someone can give me a clue :)

Yes, and if your grand piano is like this one:
1606851897630.png

You can put all the equipment on the actual piano...
1606852922765.png

Hello there, larsdornick, yes, it looks like you have all your setup and gear figured out :)
The places where you got the grip/support/rigs... do they offer support for installation?

Happy New Year! Hello 2021!
-

Network Sponsors

Back