lensmatical

Hi, I am Alexa but I go by Lensmatical and I follow a master degree in Photography and Video.

This is my first quarantine homework.
Salmon and White Six-Panel Storyboard (1).png

Hello, Alexa and welcome to our community!
Your quaranting homework looks amazing! I am looking forward of seeing more work from you in the future!

Your quaranting homework i s very artsy. What do you used to create that effect?
For this homework in particular I used a lamp from Ikea and a pasta colander, so I put the lamp's light on my face and player with the shadows of the colander. I had in my head this idea of how to use some great kitchen utensils and play with their shadows on my face ^_^.

Do you have more work that you did during the quarantine?
For this type of effect and photos, it was just this project but I also have some GIF projects ( I did research and searched for free photos and then I used some photo manipulation and transformed them into GIF art installations. So here is it ^_^

For this homework in particular I used a lamp from Ikea and a pasta colander, so I put the lamp's light on my face and player with the shadows of the colander. I had in my head this idea of how to use some great kitchen utensils and play with their shadows on my face ^_^.
Wait...that is a kitchen tool? Now that is creative!

Wow I never would have thought "pasta colander", simply because the look and feel of your photos quickly beamed my imagination up to a different place, very far from kitchen utensils! I like how you experimented with every day objects to create something new and cool.

-

Network Sponsors

Back