good editing thingymajjig

billabong2982

i have sonic my dvd, and its just not working for me...any suggestions, it doesnt matter how much it costs...i just need somthing really good...

I've heard that Sonic's DVD authoring app is pretty good, but complex. Is it the complexity of the app that's been creating problems?
I've been using a Mac, so I can't really recommend something for the PC from experience, but I'd suggest looking into Adobe's Encore, or Sony's DVD Architect, but I don't know if DVD Architect has to be used from within Vegas?
I'd like to know what works out best, I plan to do some DVD authoring on PC pretty soon.

no its definatly not the complication...im really good with computers. however i can use it to slow things down or speed them up....and on the other thing i use i cant cut parts off or add music...so its more a matter of finding the perfect one... :!:...HuMdEdUmDuM

DVD Authoring

DVD Authoring

I guess I am confused as to what your problem is. I usually edit on a mac, and use DVD Studio Pro to do my DVD authoring. As far as speeding up clips or cutting off certain clips, that is all done in the editing. I think in DVDSP 2 you can cut certain pieces off, but for the most part, the project should be complete before entering the authoring stage.
I hope this helped a little bit. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Editing softwar

Editing softwar

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you're looking for an editing package, rather than a piece of software that only writes to DVD? :?: For a budget edit, you can use Adobe Premiere Pro (www.adobe.com), or Avid (www.avid.com). I agree that the slowing down, speeding up, and cutting in normally only done in the edit sessions, not while composing the DVD. I'd suggest checking out Adobe Encore 1.5 or a package called "Chrome" for DVD authoring (supposing that you want to create menus and special options).

Network Sponsors

Back