Give it a watch see if you can relate!

He acted like a chick until he heard he could play Warzone 😂

For a second, I saw myself in that video. It is true that "chicks" tend to be moody at times. This is a well done short film :) I forgot to ask but I wanted to, I saw that you do many short films and they all look very good. What are you filming them with?
Also are you a student or a gradate? :D I am a student and video making can get tricky for me at times

Each of your short films has a message, a funny moment and either a lesson to be learned or something that raises some kind of awareness over a topic. I like to watch your posts, they make my day better.
@EmilyWilkes the video making process can be, as you said, tricky at times, but it is talent and know-how that help you the long way. Of course gear is important as well, but so is skill :D

For a second, I saw myself in that video. It is true that "chicks" tend to be moody at times. This is a well done short film :) I forgot to ask but I wanted to, I saw that you do many short films and they all look very good. What are you filming them with?
Also are you a student or a gradate? :D I am a student and video making can get tricky for me at times
I’ve graduated but most of what I learned is by trial and error shooting how you like and want it to look, I use a canon mark 4.

Each of your short films has a message, a funny moment and either a lesson to be learned or something that raises some kind of awareness over a topic. I like to watch your posts, they make my day better.
@EmilyWilkes the video making process can be, as you said, tricky at times, but it is talent and know-how that help you the long way. Of course gear is important as well, but so is skill :D
I really appreciate it and even more so it makes your day better🤙🏽

Network Sponsors

Back