Status
Not open for further replies.

VinceRocca

Here's a 1 minute trailer I made for the book Rebel without a Deal.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shot in 1 take with the Canon HF S200, set to 24pa and Cinelook on.
Cheep green felt from a fabric store was used for Green Screen.
Rough edit in Final Cut.
Fine tuned and keyed with Keylight in After Effects.
Color correction with Synthetic Aperture in After Effects.
Foley recorded with a Countryman ISOMAX EMW Lav & a Zoom H4N
Music by Smart Sound Sonic Fire
Final audio mix in Final Cut.

Comments? Thoughts?

Neat! Very nice commercial indeed.
Thanks.

Not sure why you label it "funny", cuz it's more like prim and proper and documentarial.
It usually gets chuckles. I just watched it at the Beverly Hills Shorts fest. It ran as a sponsor commercial before the shorts, the audience chuckled at, "this guy killed the deal," "sending this guy into a depressed state," "but this woman saved him," and when my head popped up. They also cheered at the one million and chuckled when I folded the chair. So there is some humor... Maybe I should have titled the thread "Humorous 60 sec book trailer HF S200"

Do you know in your high school photo you look just like Jacob from New Moon? :)
Ha ha, I wish. I did post this to Facebook and my wife got a kick out of it, so thanks. Go TEAM VINCE!

Best wishes for the book dude!
Thanks, as it's self published, it's me hitting the pavement, pounding on doors, trying to make sales.

Man, that is awesome. I'm really happy for you! Love the green screen effect you used for the bottomless magican's hat effect with the film canister... thingy... Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back