stanleyxu94

Name
Stanley Xu
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 12.11.58 PM.png

(Image taken from Terre di Cinema)

Hi everyone, my name is Stanley Xu, a Singaporean filmmaker currently pursuing an MFA degree in Film Directing at the Taipei National University of the Arts located in Taiwan. Recently, I'm selected to take part in a 35mm intensive filmmaking workshop called Terre di Cinema, 2022 CineCampus from the 10th to the 24th of September in Sicily, Italy. With the support of the Catania Film Commission, Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia (Italy’s national film school), Kodak Motion Picture Film, and Cooke Optics, it is a highly intensive, hands-on training Programme centered on the shooting of 12 short films.

However, in order to make this trip happen, I'm currently searching for ways to fund my trip. This trip poses the last chance I may have of visiting Europe, as I am graduating soon and will not have the means or resources to travel once I'm out of school. After some consideration, I've decided to try my luck and set up a crowdfunding campaign.

Here's my crowdfunding campaign:
https://igg.me/at/stanley-TDC22/x/23680984#/

Hence, please do click the link for more info! Any form of help and support would mean a lot to me and are greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

kodak-film-worthy.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Stanley Xu and welcome to our community!
It is a bit difficult to travel from one part of the world to another but I hope you can make it! Good luck with the crowdfunding!

This is a great opportunity but it is also an expensive travel if you are not from Europe. Have you considered looking for something online? :) It would be more accessible for you.

Network Sponsors

Back