First Animation

Yopie

I would like to read a honest feedback about my first animation, it took almost 1 month to finish this 6 minutes video
Heres the link: Oke.io

Too bad my voice actors are too busy so i post it without a voice but with sound effects and background music. Also its just a trailer so please give me a honest feedback, Thankyou!

Hello @Yopie !
I have read the subtitles, it will be a great improve when you will be able to include voice actors as well in your project :)
Did you made the entire animation?

Dear, it was extremely difficult for me to get to the actual video. However, I did get to see it on your youtube channel. It is a bit difficult to read subtitles without hearing any voice, and you could play a bit more with sound effects in the future. Overall, the animation itself was quite good! For how long are you into animation? What program did you use?

Hello @Yopie !
I have read the subtitles, it will be a great improve when you will be able to include voice actors as well in your project :)
Did you made the entire animation?
Yes, i did all the animation.
And thankyouuuuu. I'll translate the subtitle into english as soon as possible.

Dear, it was extremely difficult for me to get to the actual video. However, I did get to see it on your youtube channel. It is a bit difficult to read subtitles without hearing any voice, and you could play a bit more with sound effects in the future. Overall, the animation itself was quite good! For how long are you into animation? What program did you use?
Thankyouuuu!
I started animation i think its 2 months now
The program i use is Procreate pocket since I dont have any animation software and I only have my phone. And then i edit it on lumafusion a app also on my phone

Yes, i did all the animation.
And thankyouuuuu. I'll translate the subtitle into english as soon as possible.
If I did not know, I thought it was taken from an anime :) The animation is very good!

Network Sponsors

Back